Ryan Lochte Interview Makes TV News Anchors Laugh Uncontrollably [VIDEO]
Ryan Lochte gave such a dull interview with the Philadelphia Fox 29 morning show Good Day, that the news anchors, Mike Jerrick and Sheinelle Jones, started laughing out loud.
Lochte, who was promoting his new show, What Would Ryan Lochte Do?, had difficulty providing any engaging answers. When asked what he was doing, Lochte replied, "What am I not doing?" And later, when asked how he balances his nightlife with his Olympic training regimen he said, "My philosophy is if you're a man at night, you've gotta be a man in the morning."
Immediately after the interview ended, Jerrick and Jones started cracking up—Jones was laughing so hard she was literally holding her back and crying.
“Oh no I can’t do it,” Jones said between fits of laughter.
"Seriously, how are they going to put together 13 weeks of programming?” Jerrick joked.
Check out the video below. The laughter starts at the 3:50 mark.
What Would Ryan Lochte Do? airs Sundays on E! at 10 p.m. ET.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango