NBC Renews ‘Hannibal’ For A Second Season
Hannibal, which stars Hugh Dancy, Lawrence Fishburne and Mads Mikkelsen, has been renewed for 13 episodes by NBC, premiering midseason or later.
The Brian Fuller series debuted to solid ratings, holding its own against other big shows in its timeslot, including CBS’ Elementary, and the addictive ABC hit Scandal, but later saw big declines.
Well received among critics, the series was a top contender for renewal. “I know that we are a cost-efficient show, so we’re not hard to pick up. That’s a nice way of saying we’re a bargain show. Hannibal was really-well produced, we have a fantastic team and our crew in Toronto was just knocking it out of the park,” Fuller told E! Online.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'