NBC Renews ‘Hannibal’ For A Second Season
Hannibal, which stars Hugh Dancy, Lawrence Fishburne and Mads Mikkelsen, has been renewed for 13 episodes by NBC, premiering midseason or later.
The Brian Fuller series debuted to solid ratings, holding its own against other big shows in its timeslot, including CBS’ Elementary, and the addictive ABC hit Scandal, but later saw big declines.
Well received among critics, the series was a top contender for renewal. “I know that we are a cost-efficient show, so we’re not hard to pick up. That’s a nice way of saying we’re a bargain show. Hannibal was really-well produced, we have a fantastic team and our crew in Toronto was just knocking it out of the park,” Fuller told E! Online.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber