NBC Renews ‘Hannibal’ For A Second Season
Hannibal, which stars Hugh Dancy, Lawrence Fishburne and Mads Mikkelsen, has been renewed for 13 episodes by NBC, premiering midseason or later.
The Brian Fuller series debuted to solid ratings, holding its own against other big shows in its timeslot, including CBS’ Elementary, and the addictive ABC hit Scandal, but later saw big declines.
Well received among critics, the series was a top contender for renewal. “I know that we are a cost-efficient show, so we’re not hard to pick up. That’s a nice way of saying we’re a bargain show. Hannibal was really-well produced, we have a fantastic team and our crew in Toronto was just knocking it out of the park,” Fuller told E! Online.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green