Nathan Sykes, The Wanted Singer, Recovering From Throat Surgery
Nathan Sykes, a member of U.K. boyband The Wanted, is currently recovering from throat surgery, an operation that may or may not have permanently affected the singers voice.
"There's a bit of a worry there,” The Wanted member Max George admitted to E! News. “He's only young as well so the chances are he's going to be OK. But obviously there's always that underlying worry. It's a huge operation that he had. The signs, so far, have been really good, so fingers crossed."
Jay Guinness reassured Sykes fans by saying, “He’s definitely in better spirits that when he first came around,” and that the best doctors and specialist are treating the singer.
Last month, the group released a statement announcing Sykes indefinite hiatus from The Wanted so that he could undergo and recover from the specialized throat surgery. “The priority for Nathan, his label and management is that he is given time to recover and receive the best treatment possible,” the statement read.
The Wanted Life, an E! reality TV series that will follow the pop group, debuts June 2.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango