Nathan Sykes, The Wanted Singer, Recovering From Throat Surgery
Nathan Sykes, a member of U.K. boyband The Wanted, is currently recovering from throat surgery, an operation that may or may not have permanently affected the singers voice.
"There's a bit of a worry there,” The Wanted member Max George admitted to E! News. “He's only young as well so the chances are he's going to be OK. But obviously there's always that underlying worry. It's a huge operation that he had. The signs, so far, have been really good, so fingers crossed."
Jay Guinness reassured Sykes fans by saying, “He’s definitely in better spirits that when he first came around,” and that the best doctors and specialist are treating the singer.
Last month, the group released a statement announcing Sykes indefinite hiatus from The Wanted so that he could undergo and recover from the specialized throat surgery. “The priority for Nathan, his label and management is that he is given time to recover and receive the best treatment possible,” the statement read.
The Wanted Life, an E! reality TV series that will follow the pop group, debuts June 2.
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone