Natalie Portman Naked In New Dior Ad
Natalie Portman, 31, certainly has her post-baby bod back, and she's baring it all for Dior's new line of nude lipcolors, which includes eight new shades, including a color that Portman herself picked for herself, Grege #169, the proceeds from which will benefit the Free the Children Association Charity, which strives to empower the world's youth and in which Portman has been active for several years.
Portman is modeling for Dior again now that Raf Simons, 44, a Belgian fashion designer who previously worked at Jil Sander, has taken the job of creative director. Last year John Galliano, Dior's chief designer, was fired when a video surfaced of him making anti-Semitic comments, which Oscar-winner Portman, who was born in Israel, vociferously denounced at the time, reports People.
"I am deeply shocked and disgusted," Portman said. "In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way."
Simons is supposed to herald in "a new era for the brand," according to People.
For more on Natalie Portman:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'