Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied Sport Wedding Rings At Oscars
There's no trouble in paradise for Natalie Portman, 30, and Benjamin Millepied, 34, who couldn't keep their hands off each other at Sunday night's Oscars, which is good, because it made it easy to see that their hands were decorated with ... (drumroll) .... wedding rings!
"I designed the rings worn by Benjamin Millepied and Natalie Portman, said jeweler Jamie Wolf, reports Us Weekly. "They were made with recycled platinum and conflict free diamonds," he assured.
Somehow the couple kept their nuptials under wraps. It remains unknown where and when the couple managed to tie the knot with no one knowing. And Portman's not talking. Her rep did not reply to the magazine.
It was just a year ago that a pregnant Portman thanked her French beau for giving her the "most important role of my life" in her Oscars acceptance speech for Black Swan, which they were filming together when they met in December 2010. Last June they welcomed their son, Aleph.
You may also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV