Naomi Watts And Robin Wright Strip Down On Australian Beach
Women in their mid-40's ought to be either really grateful to — or jealous of — Naomi Watts, 43, and Robin Wright, 45. The two lovely ladies don't look a day over 25 in their swimwear, proving that age is just a number.
The two women stripped down on a beach in Sydney, Australia, on Thursday, while filming The Grandmothers. Directed by Anna Fontaine (Coco Before Chanel), the film features Watts and Wright as lifelong friends who fall for each other's sons, played by Xavier Samuel (The Twilight Saga) and James Frecheville (Animal Kingdom), according to the Daily Mail.
Watts has been working hard, despite also being a wife to Liev Schreiber and a mother to their two sons, Sasha, 4, and Sammy, 3. She will play Princess Diana in Caught in Flight, a film described as "a compelling portrait of Diana, Princess of Wales during the last two years of her life," according to BBC News. The focus will be on former Princess of Wales' relationship with doctor Hasnat Kahn.
"[It is] such an honour to be able to play this iconic role," Watts said.
Read our recent interview with Wright here.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV