New Orleans Mother's Day Parade Shooting: 12 Shot, 3 Suspects At Large
A New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade was interrupted by gunfire on Sunday, leaving at least 12 people, including a 10-year-old girl, wounded, reported CBS News.
The 10-year-old girl sustained an injury to her side, according to the New Orleans Police Department. Three of the wounded are reportedly in critical condition. The others were shot in their legs and arms. No fatalities have been reported at this time.
At the time shots rang out, 200 people were at the corner at the 7th Ward in New Orleans, reported CBS affiliate WWL-TV. There were 300-400 people at the second line brass band parade in all.
There are currently three suspects, who are all reportedly still at large. Among them is a suspect who has been described as an 18-22 year old male with dark skin and short hair, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Texas Longhorn's Media Guide Misspells State 'Texsa'
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends