New Orleans Mother's Day Parade Shooting: 12 Shot, 3 Suspects At Large
A New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade was interrupted by gunfire on Sunday, leaving at least 12 people, including a 10-year-old girl, wounded, reported CBS News.
The 10-year-old girl sustained an injury to her side, according to the New Orleans Police Department. Three of the wounded are reportedly in critical condition. The others were shot in their legs and arms. No fatalities have been reported at this time.
At the time shots rang out, 200 people were at the corner at the 7th Ward in New Orleans, reported CBS affiliate WWL-TV. There were 300-400 people at the second line brass band parade in all.
There are currently three suspects, who are all reportedly still at large. Among them is a suspect who has been described as an 18-22 year old male with dark skin and short hair, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'