New Orleans Mother's Day Parade Shooting: 12 Shot, 3 Suspects At Large
A New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade was interrupted by gunfire on Sunday, leaving at least 12 people, including a 10-year-old girl, wounded, reported CBS News.
The 10-year-old girl sustained an injury to her side, according to the New Orleans Police Department. Three of the wounded are reportedly in critical condition. The others were shot in their legs and arms. No fatalities have been reported at this time.
At the time shots rang out, 200 people were at the corner at the 7th Ward in New Orleans, reported CBS affiliate WWL-TV. There were 300-400 people at the second line brass band parade in all.
There are currently three suspects, who are all reportedly still at large. Among them is a suspect who has been described as an 18-22 year old male with dark skin and short hair, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen