Model Nicole Trunfio Talks Jewelry Design, Music
It might be November, but that hasn't stopped hot-to-trot Aussie model Nicole Trunfio, 26, from stripping down to a bikini and hitting the waves in Miami, Fla., with her boyfriend, American blues musician Gary Clark Jr., 28.
Trunfio, who has modeled for Victoria's Secret, as well as just about every household-name international designer in the book, including Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Christian Dior, Gucci, Fendi and Valentino, also co-hosted Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel in 2009 with Tyson Beckford, but her real obsession is jewelry design, which she studied in high school.
"I'm a perfectionist and I guess the reason why this collection took me so long was I really wanted to be involved in the process — get in there, sketching and designing, working with the casters and jewelers, polishing and examining every surface myself, art-directing the website,” she told Style.com. “I can truly see myself doing this when I’m an old granny." For now, Trunfio is aiming to release one collection per year.
It's also no coincidence that Trunfio is dating a musician, being as she has aspirations of her own in the music world. She has always loved to sing and is the frontwoman for Henry Blak, an electro-rock band that performed for the first time last year.
And Trunfio's not even worried about spreading herself too thin. "I'm more dedicated and passionate than ever about seeing my personal vision through," she said.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent