Mistress Offers To "Help" Sandra Bullock
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, Jesse James' alleged mistresses, is offering to "help" scorned wife Sandra Bullock. "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it," she tells Life & Style. "I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one. I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
PopEater.com is reporting that McGee has offered to sell her her story to several entertainment news organizations. So far none have agreed.
For more details, go to PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen