Mistress Offers To "Help" Sandra Bullock
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, Jesse James' alleged mistresses, is offering to "help" scorned wife Sandra Bullock. "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it," she tells Life & Style. "I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one. I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
PopEater.com is reporting that McGee has offered to sell her her story to several entertainment news organizations. So far none have agreed.
For more details, go to PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen