Mistress Offers To "Help" Sandra Bullock
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, Jesse James' alleged mistresses, is offering to "help" scorned wife Sandra Bullock. "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it," she tells Life & Style. "I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one. I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
PopEater.com is reporting that McGee has offered to sell her her story to several entertainment news organizations. So far none have agreed.
For more details, go to PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'