Mistress Offers To "Help" Sandra Bullock
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, Jesse James' alleged mistresses, is offering to "help" scorned wife Sandra Bullock. "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it," she tells Life & Style. "I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one. I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
PopEater.com is reporting that McGee has offered to sell her her story to several entertainment news organizations. So far none have agreed.
For more details, go to PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench