Miranda Kerr’s Instagram Photo Gets Angry Response From Orlando Bloom Fans
Miranda Kerr posted a photograph of herself with fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, in which his arms are wrapped tightly around her cleavage-bearing chest. The photo, posted on Kerr’s Instagram page, has elicited an overwhelmingly negative response from fans of her husband Orlando Bloom.
“I don’t think she respects her husband at all,” commented one. “I don’t think Orlando would be too happy,” said another.
Kerr, who likely has a professional relationship with the photographer, had tweeted, “Shooting with @marianovivanco today!” along with the photograph.
While there were a number of Twitter users who expressed their outrage over the innocent shot, there were also commenters who felt the upheaval was unfounded. “I hug people all the time. Regardless of gender, regardless of whether or not I’m taken,” one person said. “Chill out guys. It’s just a hug. No reason to make a big deal out of nothing,” a sensible-sounding commenter added.
Kerr and Bloom’s marriage has been rumored to be rocky lately. Kerr quit her job as a Victoria’s secret model to spend more time with her husband and their son Flynn earlier this year.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'