Miranda Kerr Classes Up New York
Aussie model Miranda Kerr, 28, might be famous for modeling Victoria's Secret lingerie, but she looks just as appealing when she layers up in a royal blue dress with a lace bodice and a hip-length matching jacket.
Kerr took to the streets of New York this week for a photo shoot featuring clothing from Australia's David Jones. The department store's entire winter line, which included ensembles from such designers as Collette Dinnigan, Alannah Hill, and Zimmerman, was shipped to Kerr in Manhattan, where she was photographed in a variety of looks, ranging from playful to conservative, reports The Daily Telegraph.
Kerr was also walking the runway for David Jones last August when she stunned the world with her flawless bathing suit bod just seven months after giving birth to Flynn, her baby with actor Orlando Bloom. Kerr most recently turned heads when she was seen shopping at a Victoria's Secret store on Fifth Avenue with Flynn, according to Page Six. The staff didn't immediately recognize her, but eventually matched her face with the one in all the display photos plastered around the store!
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic