Miley Cyrus Auctions Clothes On eBay
Leave it to Miley Cyrus to be charitable. The 17-year-old star announced her plans to auction off some of her clothes and accessories on eBay to raise money for the charity Get Ur Good On, which connects youths which each other and encourages them to help those less fortunate.
Cyrus has worked with Get Ur Good On before, participating in its "Blessings in a Backpack" campaign, which provided meals to underprivileged children. “For me I get this amazing blessing and opportunity to do this every day and get up on stage and hopefully inspire people with my music,” Cyrus said in a video on the Get Ur Good On website. “And that’s something that’s really important to me, but so is getting involved in charities.” Cyrus's auction is scheduled to begin later this month. –ALEXA GREENBERG
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV