Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Split
The year-long romance between Miley Cyrus, 17, and her Australian boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, 20, has burnt itself out. The young duo met last year on the set of The Last Song and instantly hit it off. As recently as June, after skirting reports that the two were headed for trouble, Cyrus assured fans on her website that they were "so happy," and in March she praised Hemsworth for having "no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be" in Parade.
Alas, Hemsworth's rep confirmed the separation Wednesday to UsWeekly. It seems at least one of these young stars, Miley's song goes, "can't be tamed." –KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV