Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams
No, Mila Kunis, 29, isn't stepping out on new boyfriend and former That 70s Show costar Ashton Kutcher, 34 — she's filming a rescue scene for her new flick with Robin Williams, 61, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, which is filming in New York.
Kunis fished Williams out of the Hudson River on Tuesday for a scene in which his character, who has just learned he has only a short time to live, tries to commit suicide, reports Ace Showbiz.
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, directed by Phil Alden Robinson of Field of Dreams and Sneakers and also starring James Earl Jones, Melissa Leo and Peter Dinklage of Game of Thrones, is set to hit theaters sometime in 2013.
Kunis, who broke up with longtime boyfriend Macaulay Culkin, 32, after seven years in 2011, has recently started dating Kutcher since his highly public split, also after seven years, from Demi Moore, 49, last year.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV