Mila Kunis Named Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire
Former star of That 70s Show and current main squeeze to Demi Moore-castoff, Ashton Kutcher, 34, Mila Kunis, 29, takes top honors from Esquire magazine's annual "sexy" list, which named Kunis the sexiest woman alive in its November issue.
Kunis takes the crown from last year's winner, Barbados-born singer Rihanna, while other runner-up Esquire choices this year include Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway, Gabourey Sidibe and Katie Holmes.
Kunis, who also starred in Black Swan opposite the Oscar-winning Natalie Portman, Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake and, most recently, Seth MacFarlane's Ted with Mark Wahlberg, is described by the magazine as "the most beautiful, opinionated, talkative, and funny movie star that we've all known since she was nine."
Kunis will next appear in Oz: The Great and Powerful with James Franco.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV