Mila Kunis And Mark Wahlberg Cuddle
Actors Mila Kunis (Black Swan) and Mark Wahlberg (The Fighter) were photographed filming a romantic scene for their upcoming film Ted, slated for release in 2012. For their scene, the onscreen couple took a ride on the historic Swan Boats in Boston Garden. The picture shows Wahlberg holding Kunis affectionately and reports have said that the 39-year-old actor was cracking jokes while Kunis, 27, laughed and looked pretty smitten.
The Boston location of the filming is not surprising as Wahlberg himself is a Boston native and many of his films take place there. The Swan Boats are a Boston landmark and they signify the beginning of the spring season. These boats are the only of their kind in the world, which makes going on them a unique Boston experience.
Both Kunis and Wahlberg scored Golden Globe nominations this year for their work in the award-winning films Black Swan and The Fighter respectively. Ted is written and directed by Seth McFarland, who created the animated series Family Guy, on which Kunis voices the character Meg Griffin. Aside from Ted, Wahlberg will next be seen in the 2012 thriller Contraband, while Kunis will star with Justin Timberlake in the romantic-comedy Friends with Benefits out this summer.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV