Miguel Arrested For DUI
Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter Miguel was arrested early Thursday morning for DUI in Los Angeles.
According to reports, Miguel was pulled over around 2:15 a.m. on Thursday when he was caught speeding. He was also pulled over for having tinted windows on his BMW X6.
Police reportedly smelled alcohol and gave Miguel a breathalyzer test – he blew a .10 and a .11, according to TMZ. The legal limit in California is .08.
Miguel was arrested and booked for DUI, only to be released three hours later upon paying his $5,000 bail. He is set to appear in court to address these charges on Sept. 9.
Miguel won a Grammy for Best R&B Song in February with his song “Adorn” and is currently featured on Mariah Carrey’s hit single “#Beautiful.”
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Miguel:
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen