Miguel Arrested For DUI
Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter Miguel was arrested early Thursday morning for DUI in Los Angeles.
According to reports, Miguel was pulled over around 2:15 a.m. on Thursday when he was caught speeding. He was also pulled over for having tinted windows on his BMW X6.
Police reportedly smelled alcohol and gave Miguel a breathalyzer test – he blew a .10 and a .11, according to TMZ. The legal limit in California is .08.
Miguel was arrested and booked for DUI, only to be released three hours later upon paying his $5,000 bail. He is set to appear in court to address these charges on Sept. 9.
Miguel won a Grammy for Best R&B Song in February with his song “Adorn” and is currently featured on Mariah Carrey’s hit single “#Beautiful.”
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Miguel:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'