Miguel Arrested For DUI
Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter Miguel was arrested early Thursday morning for DUI in Los Angeles.
According to reports, Miguel was pulled over around 2:15 a.m. on Thursday when he was caught speeding. He was also pulled over for having tinted windows on his BMW X6.
Police reportedly smelled alcohol and gave Miguel a breathalyzer test – he blew a .10 and a .11, according to TMZ. The legal limit in California is .08.
Miguel was arrested and booked for DUI, only to be released three hours later upon paying his $5,000 bail. He is set to appear in court to address these charges on Sept. 9.
Miguel won a Grammy for Best R&B Song in February with his song “Adorn” and is currently featured on Mariah Carrey’s hit single “#Beautiful.”
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Miguel:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango