Mick Jagger To Become A Great-Grandfather; Granddaughter Assisi Jagger Pregnant
Mick Jagger’s 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi Jagger (pictured) is reportedly pregnant with her boyfriend's child, and is destined to make the 70-year-old Rolling Stones frontman a first-time great-grandfather.
Assisi has been dating her chef boyfriend Alex for over a year, according to the Daily Mirror, and is currently three months pregnant. “She and Alex are thrilled and broke the news to their immediate families last week. Jade was a little taken aback at first, not least because it means she will be a grandmother by the age of 42,” a source told the U.K. paper.
“She’s expecting some ribbing from her showbiz pals. Mick is delighted and has no qualms about being a great grandfather,” the insider continued. “He’s been joking about becoming a great, great, granddad and still performing!”
Assisi’s mother Jade Jagger – who is also mother to Amba, 17 with her ex Piers Jackson – is Mick’s daughter with ex-wife Bianca Jagger. Jagger’s oldest daughter is 43-year-old Karis, who he had with actress Marsha Hunt. Karis has given him two grandchildren. With his second wife Jerry Hall, Jagger has Elizabeth, James, Georgia May and Gabriel. He also has a son, Lucas, from a fling with Luciana Gimenez.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango