Michelle Williams Debuts New Hairstyle
Michelle Williams showed off her new hairstyle at the Kate Young For Target launch event earlier in the week, revealing an edgier look for the 32-year-old actress.
Williams has been sporting a pixie cut for the last few years, but when she stepped out on April 9, the Oz: the Great and Powerful actress looked as though she’s trying to grow out her cropped locks.
"It's getting long. It's growing out," Chris McMillan, Williams’ stylist told E! News. “We’re just cutting the underneath. It's called an undercut haircut. That is one way of growing a short pixie haircut out," McMillan added. "You cut the underneath layers and keep the top longer."
Back in 2012, when she was first considering growing out her hair, Williams told E! News,"The mid-stage is insufferable. It's really hard on your self-esteem...That's why I've stayed with short hair for so long."
Williams's next film role is in the period piece Suite française with Kristin Scott Thomas and Matthias Schoenaerts. It's set to be released sometime in 2014.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen