Michelle Williams Debuts New Hairstyle
Michelle Williams showed off her new hairstyle at the Kate Young For Target launch event earlier in the week, revealing an edgier look for the 32-year-old actress.
Williams has been sporting a pixie cut for the last few years, but when she stepped out on April 9, the Oz: the Great and Powerful actress looked as though she’s trying to grow out her cropped locks.
"It's getting long. It's growing out," Chris McMillan, Williams’ stylist told E! News. “We’re just cutting the underneath. It's called an undercut haircut. That is one way of growing a short pixie haircut out," McMillan added. "You cut the underneath layers and keep the top longer."
Back in 2012, when she was first considering growing out her hair, Williams told E! News,"The mid-stage is insufferable. It's really hard on your self-esteem...That's why I've stayed with short hair for so long."
Williams's next film role is in the period piece Suite française with Kristin Scott Thomas and Matthias Schoenaerts. It's set to be released sometime in 2014.
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone