Michelle Obama Gets Slimed At Kids' Choice Awards 2012
As usual, Michelle Obama, 48, was dressed to the nines at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards — the most popular children's program of the year — held on March 31 in Los Angeles. But her Wes Gordon houndstooth jacket and shimmering jeans didn't stop First Lady Obama by getting slimed with green-colored gunk that was directed at Justin Bieber and ceremony host Will Smith.
It was the end of the evening when Obama got splattered, and she had already done her requisite duty presenting Taylor Swift, 22, with the "Big Help" Award for her charity work with the Make-A-Wish Foundation and related efforts, leaving Swift gushing about how she was "freaking out" about meeting Obama, according to Celebrity News and Style.
Bieber, who was accepting the award for Favorite Male Singer when he got drenched, had also been voted the celebrity fans most wanted to see get slimed, reports New York Magazine. So he and host Smith bore the brunt of the deluge, while Obama and other celebs seated toward the front of the audience got a good dose of residual goo.
"No one is safe from the slime," Smith had warned earlier. "You have to earn the slime. It's an honor!"
You might also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV