Michael Phelps Strips Down For Bathtub Pic
You haven't seen the last of Michael Phelps, 28, who is heading into retirement as the most decorated Olympian of all time. Get ready for Phelps' face — to say nothing of other select parts of his anatomy — to be featured prominently in press and endorsements, beginning with a Louis Vuitton ad shot by celebrated photographer Annie Leibowitz, 62.
In one of the Vuitton ads, Phelps is dressed up in a three-piece suit, sitting on a couch, appearing to chat and sip tea with fellow legendary Olympic gymnast Larisa Latynina, 77, the previous record holder, before Phelps, for the most Olympic medals ever won — 18 between the years of 1956 and 1964.
Then, in an ad for a Vuitton carryall bag, Phelps is photographed in the bathtub, wearing a small speedo and a pair of tiny goggles, the rest of his clothing stuffed into the bag at his side.
For more on Michael Phelps:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV