Michael Phelps Makes A Splash In Vegas
Michael Phelps was spotted at the Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas last weekend. On April 16, the 25-year-old Olympic gold medalist proved he knows how to have fun in a pool. He certainly wasn't setting any records at the Encore's pool party, which kicked off their 2011 season.
Phelps, since an incident in 2009 when he was pictured with a bong, hasn't had the cleanest image. He was temporarily suspended by USA Swimming and lost his endorsement deal with Kellogg's. But apparently the swimmer still likes to have fun – and how could he say no to a pool party? Phelps even reportedly played a DJ set during the festivities.
With the 2012 Olympics approaching soon, Phelps will probably have to leave the parties behind for a while and go back into training. Chances are he will ditch the goatee when he competes for more gold medals and world records.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV