Michael Douglas Has Throat Tumor
Michael Douglas, 65, has been diagnosed with a throat tumor and will undergo eight weeks of radiation and chemotherapy treatments. Douglas, who is set to star this fall in Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps, the sequel to his Academy Award winning role, is currently vacationing in Bermuda with his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two children. The actor has spent much of the summer visiting his son Cameron, who is in a New York jail serving a sentence on drug charges.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic