Melissa King Found Guilty, Gets Probation For Underage Alcohol Possession
Melissa King, the former Miss Delaware Teen USA who gave up her title after a porn video allegedly starring her appeared online, received a year of probation for underage alcohol possession on Monday from a Maryland court, according to CBS News.
King showed up at the Worcester County District Court in Ocean City, Md., on Monday to face charges regarding the underage possession of alcohol and theft. The beauty pageant queen was cited for the alcohol violation when police had pulled her over for a cracked tail light and found a bottle of Captain Morgan rum in the vehicle last August.
In June, King was cited for allegedly stealing money from a city bus fare box. According to her attorney, Greg Hannigan, the charge regarded two $1 bus fares that he claims she paid and then took back after deciding not to board the public transportation vehicle. The prosecutors dropped the charge on Monday, after deciding that they didn't have enough evidence against King.
The alcohol related incident saw King sentenced to a year of unsupervised probation, and required her friend, Dave Stout, to pay a $140 fine.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen