Melissa Gilbert Files For Divorce
Melissa Gilbert, 47, and Bruce Boxleitner, 62, announced six months ago that they were separating. On Monday, Gilbert, who is most famous for her starring role on The Little House on the Prairie, made the split official and filed for divorce in a Los Angeles court. In the petition, Gilbert cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split.
Gilbert is seeking spousal support and joint custody of their son Michael Boxleitner, 15. "We have loved each other for a very long time," Gilbert said in March, "and we share four incredible sons together." In addition to Michael, the pair have one son from her previous marriage and two from his. They were married for 16 years.
This news comes on the heels of the announcement that Melissa's younger sister and co-host of The Talk, Sara Gilbert, 36, has split from her girlfriend of 10 years, Allison Adler. They plan to share custody of their two children, ages four and six.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV