Melissa Ethridge's Ex Files For Sole Custody Of Twins
Nine years after their commitment ceremony, Melissa Ethridge shocked America when she filed for a dissolution of domestic partnership from Tammy Lynn Michaels last week. But now, it seems as if things are getting a little ugly.
The two have three-year-old twins – whom Tammy Lynn, the former star of the TV show Popular, gave birth after using a sperm donor in 2006 – and she is filing for sole custody of the children. She is also asking Ethridge to pay child support, though Ethridge had originally requested joint custody with no spousal support. Michaels claims that she has not received any financial support since Ethridge filed the for the dissolution, something Ethridge has denied.
Michaels admitted to feeling caught off guard at Ethridge's filing, writing this poem on her blog:
i am wondering if it's an art
no noise for awhile
or maybe gentle voices
FILE FOR DIVORCE!!!!!!
even though we both promised
no filing until after tour
in the fall
her broken promises
told to me by
i'm raising the kids
doing what i can
second set of yours
could you stop blind sighting me?
unless it's another art form you're working on?
have a good concert
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent