Mel Gibson To Cameo In 'The Hangover 2'
If it worked for Mike Tyson, perhaps it'll work for Mel Gibson too; the scandal-stricken star will appear in the upcoming Hangover sequel in an outrageous cameo.
Friend Jodie Foster confirmed the news. "He really liked the humor in that first movie, so I'm glad he'll be in it!" she said on Extra. The Australian actor, 54, is set to appear not as himself, but as a crazy tattoo artist. Foster was quick to defend Gibson against his recent negative press. "He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him," she said. "He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."
Gibson has been embroiled in a nasty public battle with ex-wife Oksana Grigorieva, and is next set to appear in the comedy Beaver, directed by Foster. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent