Megan Fox Pregnant: Second Child With Brian Austin Green On The Way
Megan Fox and her husband, actor Brian Austin Green, are expecting their second child.
On Friday, Fox’s publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnick made it official that the married couple have baby number two on the way. “I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian,” Zelnick told the New York Post. “They are both very happy.”
The Transformers actress and former Beverly Hills, 90210 star welcomed their first child, a son named Noah, just nine months ago. The pair, who was married in 2010, have been together since 2004. Green has an 11-year-old son, Kassius, from his previous relationship with General Hospital actress Vanessa Marcil.
Fox, who’s been on the set of her new movie with director Michael Bay – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles –has openly admitted that being a mother is of more importance to her than her film career. "All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," Fox told Marie Claire. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
Back in December, Fox, 27, revealed that the sleepless nights of having a newborn didn’t bother her and shared her joy in being a new mother. “Until you have kids, you can't imagine how much you could possibly love a human being," she explained to Access Hollywood. "It's really intense and really overwhelming and amazing."
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango