Maya Rudolph Welcomes Baby Boy
Before Ivanka Trump gave birth to Arabella Rose and before Victoria and David Beckham produced Harper Seven, Maya Rudolph, 38, brought her third child into the world. On July 3, the Bridesmaids star gave birth to her first baby boy, Jack. This latest addition joins Rudolph's husband, There Will Be Blood director Paul Thomas Anderson, 41, and their two daughters, Peal, 5, and Lucille, nearly 2.
In Rudolph's life, it looks as if art mirrors reality. The former Saturday Night Live cast member is starring in a new NBC sitcom called Up All Night, set to premiere in the fall. The baby-centered comedy is created by many writers and producers from SNL and co-stars Amy Poehler's husband, Will Arnett. A second co-star in that show, Christina Applegate, 39, welcomed her first child, daughter Sadie, back in January. Arnett and Poehler had a child last August.
Rudolph was visibly far along in her pregnancy while promoting Bridesmaids a couple months ago. The R-rated comedy co-starring SNL cast mate and Emmy nominee Kristen Wiig has grossed over $161 million domestically, making it the most successful female-centric R-rated comedy of all time.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent