Matthew Morrison Inks Record Deal
Glee star Matthew Morrison, 31, has signed a record deal with Mercury Records to put out a solo album. Morrison had a major Broadway career with roles in Footloose, Hairspray and South Pacific, before being cast as Will Shuester on he cult favorite Glee. Other Glee-sters are also getting on the act – Lea Michele, better known as Rachel Berry, is also considering a record deal. Morrison’s album will hit stores this fall, just after the Glee summer tour wraps. What will his album sound like? “A classier Justin Timberlake album,” Morrison modestly tells Us.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV