Matt Lanter, ‘90210’ Star, Weds Angela Stacy
Matt Lanter, the 90210 star, married his longtime girlfriend Angela Stacy at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu on Friday, reps for the actor told People.
Lanter, who proposed to Stacy about a year ago, was hard at work planning the summer nuptials last month. "We're trying to figure out all of this crazy stuff about bands, and I had no idea there are 10 different ways to fold a napkin," Lanter told omg! Insider.
When talking about the day he popped the question, Lanter told Life & Style, "It was the happiest day of my life. It was amazing to do this in front of our closest friends and family."
Lanter and Stacy, who married in front of 145 guests on Friday, have been dating for three years.
Since 90210 ended its 5 season run this year, Lanter has moved on to new CW series Star-Crossed with Aimee Teegarden who formerly starred on Friday Night Lights.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench