Matt Lanter, ‘90210’ Star, Weds Angela Stacy
Matt Lanter, the 90210 star, married his longtime girlfriend Angela Stacy at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu on Friday, reps for the actor told People.
Lanter, who proposed to Stacy about a year ago, was hard at work planning the summer nuptials last month. "We're trying to figure out all of this crazy stuff about bands, and I had no idea there are 10 different ways to fold a napkin," Lanter told omg! Insider.
When talking about the day he popped the question, Lanter told Life & Style, "It was the happiest day of my life. It was amazing to do this in front of our closest friends and family."
Lanter and Stacy, who married in front of 145 guests on Friday, have been dating for three years.
Since 90210 ended its 5 season run this year, Lanter has moved on to new CW series Star-Crossed with Aimee Teegarden who formerly starred on Friday Night Lights.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango