Matt Lanter, ‘90210’ Star, Weds Angela Stacy
Matt Lanter, the 90210 star, married his longtime girlfriend Angela Stacy at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu on Friday, reps for the actor told People.
Lanter, who proposed to Stacy about a year ago, was hard at work planning the summer nuptials last month. "We're trying to figure out all of this crazy stuff about bands, and I had no idea there are 10 different ways to fold a napkin," Lanter told omg! Insider.
When talking about the day he popped the question, Lanter told Life & Style, "It was the happiest day of my life. It was amazing to do this in front of our closest friends and family."
Lanter and Stacy, who married in front of 145 guests on Friday, have been dating for three years.
Since 90210 ended its 5 season run this year, Lanter has moved on to new CW series Star-Crossed with Aimee Teegarden who formerly starred on Friday Night Lights.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges