Mary-Kate Olsen Engaged To Boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy - Report
Mary-Kate Olsen is reportedly engaged to her longtime boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy.
Mary-Kate Olsen Engaged
Olsen, 27, has been dating the 44-year-old Sarkozy for the last two years. Throughout their courtship, which they went public with in 2012, the affectionate pair has frequently been spotted courtside at basketball games in New York City. Olsen and Sarkozy currently live together in a townhouse in Manhattan worth $6.25 million.
Despite their significant age difference, the former child star and the half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy are said to be a perfect match for one another. Olsen has reportedly been a good influence on Sarkozy, who has two children with his first wife, Charlotte Bernard – Julien, 12, and Margo, 10.
"Mary-Kate has made him a better father. She remembers all the kids' special events," a source previously told Us Weekly, which reported the engagement news. "She thinks he's a great dad."
“Mary-Kate's family thinks Olivier is the best thing to happen to her," another insider tells Us. "They love him."
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'