MARRIED: Alec Baldwin And Hilaria Thomas
TomKat might be over and done with, but there are only good times ahead for Cruise's Rock of Ages costar Alec Baldwin, 54, who married his yoga instructor bride, Hilaria Thomas, 28, on Saturday in St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City.
Baldwin, who also recently hit headlines for getting into (yet another) row with a reporter for the New York Daily News, threatening him with the line, "You can walk away now," as he stared him down, was seen out and about in New York City with his newlywed wife Thomas and his daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, Ireland Baldwin, the day after his nuptials.
Thomas has officially changed her Twitter handle to Hilaria Baldwin, and she posted a pic of her enormous engagement ring on Twitter with the caption, Hilaria Baldwin. Alec also posted his own pic wearing his new wedding band.
Stars also came out for the celebratory occasion of the Baldwins' wedding. 30 Rock costar Tiny Fey, Woody Allen, Jimmy Fallon, Mariska Hargitay and Baldwin's brothers, William Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin, all attended the low-key affair.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV