Mark Zuckerberg Marries Priscilla Chan
Long-time girlfriend of Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan, was finally declared the Facebook creator's bride on Saturday, wearing a Claire Pettibone "Sky Between the Branches" gown.
Zuckerberg and Chan had a small ceremony in their backyard in Palo Alto, Calif., reports People. Less than 100 guests showed up to celebrate what they thought would be a party to celebrate Chan's graduation from medical school. Little did they know that Zuckerberg and Chan had been planning the wedding for more than four months.
For more on Mark Zuckerberg, read here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango