Mark Zuckerberg Marries Priscilla Chan
Long-time girlfriend of Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan, was finally declared the Facebook creator's bride on Saturday, wearing a Claire Pettibone "Sky Between the Branches" gown.
Zuckerberg and Chan had a small ceremony in their backyard in Palo Alto, Calif., reports People. Less than 100 guests showed up to celebrate what they thought would be a party to celebrate Chan's graduation from medical school. Little did they know that Zuckerberg and Chan had been planning the wedding for more than four months.
For more on Mark Zuckerberg, read here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango