Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet Model For Op
After going from football to show choir, Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet are now are trying their luck at modeling. The Glee stars took some time away from set to heat things up for the cameras as part of Op's newest spring ad campaign. The beach-ready line of casual chic is available exclusively at Walmart stores, as well as walmart.com and op.com.
The handsome duo were photographed along with a group of their fellow young TV stars, including Hellcats' Aly Michalka, The Vampire Diaries' Kat Graham, Suite Life on Deck's Brenda Song and Rob Kardashian of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. They may not be singing or dancing, but we still like what we see. Perhaps Puck and Sam have found their newest afterschool job?—EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV