PHOTO: Mario Balotelli Hugs Mom After Double-Scoring Game Against Germany
Azzurri striker Mario Balotelli melted everyone's heart when, in the celebration of Italy's 2-1 semifinal win over Germany on Thursday, he went to the stands of the National Stadium in Warsaw to hug his mom, Silvia.
"Super Mario," 21, who scored both of the amazing, game-winning goals, also dedicated the breathtaking feat to his adoptive mother, who had come to Warsaw to supoort him. "The best moment of the night was when I saw my mother after the game," Balotelli said, according to Sports Illustrated. "Those goals were for her."
"Humans have attempted to describe 'love' w[ith] millions of words. This image of Mario w[ith] his adoptive mother says it all," Comcast SportsNet's Ivan Carter tweeted, along with a camera-phone photo of the very emotional Balotelli family.
Check out the photo here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'