PHOTO: Mario Balotelli Hugs Mom After Double-Scoring Game Against Germany
Azzurri striker Mario Balotelli melted everyone's heart when, in the celebration of Italy's 2-1 semifinal win over Germany on Thursday, he went to the stands of the National Stadium in Warsaw to hug his mom, Silvia.
"Super Mario," 21, who scored both of the amazing, game-winning goals, also dedicated the breathtaking feat to his adoptive mother, who had come to Warsaw to supoort him. "The best moment of the night was when I saw my mother after the game," Balotelli said, according to Sports Illustrated. "Those goals were for her."
"Humans have attempted to describe 'love' w[ith] millions of words. This image of Mario w[ith] his adoptive mother says it all," Comcast SportsNet's Ivan Carter tweeted, along with a camera-phone photo of the very emotional Balotelli family.
Check out the photo here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango