PHOTO: Mario Balotelli Hugs Mom After Double-Scoring Game Against Germany
Azzurri striker Mario Balotelli melted everyone's heart when, in the celebration of Italy's 2-1 semifinal win over Germany on Thursday, he went to the stands of the National Stadium in Warsaw to hug his mom, Silvia.
"Super Mario," 21, who scored both of the amazing, game-winning goals, also dedicated the breathtaking feat to his adoptive mother, who had come to Warsaw to supoort him. "The best moment of the night was when I saw my mother after the game," Balotelli said, according to Sports Illustrated. "Those goals were for her."
"Humans have attempted to describe 'love' w[ith] millions of words. This image of Mario w[ith] his adoptive mother says it all," Comcast SportsNet's Ivan Carter tweeted, along with a camera-phone photo of the very emotional Balotelli family.
Check out the photo here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges