Mariah Carey’s Wardrobe Malfunction At So So Def Anniversary Concert
Mariah Carey had a nip slip while honoring Jermaine Dupri record lapel So So Def’s 20th anniversary at Atlanta’s Fox Theater Saturday evening.
The nip slip in question occurred when Carey came on stage with Usher and Jay-Z rolling out a cake. When she raised her arms up in celebration, her strapless dress slid down revealing the top of her areolas, reported USA Today. Nobody seemed to take notice of the slip while the American Idol judge embraced longtime musical collaborator Dupri.
Fellow American Idol judge Nicki Minaj is no stranger to the nip slip either. Viewers got a view of the artist’s areolas when the hip-hop artist was a guest on Good Morning America in August of 2011 and again last November when she was on BET’s 106 & Park. It’s doubtful whether the feuding idol judges will bond over the incident as Minaj recently shot down rumors of performing with Carey on the show when she told E News!, "I don't know. God bless her though…I mean, that'll never happen."
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'