Marc Anthony Owes $3.4 Million In Taxes
Tax Day must be a rough time for Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez. Anthony was hit with $3.4 million in back taxes, as reported by Radar Online.
The singer allegedly owes unpaid tax bills of $1.8 million and $1.6 million on his Long Island estate, which New York State billed him for earlier this year. It remains unclear whether Anthony has subsequently paid these taxes.
In 2007, Anthony was hit with $2.5 million in back taxes, which were reportedly unpaid for four years. Anthony and Lopez, who were married in 2004, earn about $31 million annually, according to People. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'