Man Pays $20,000 for Night Out with Charlize Theron
If you're a Lakers fan, what could be better than attending a courtside game with gorgeous star of the big screen, Charlize Theron? Apparently not $20,000.
One lucky fan dished out the big bucks at Theron's annual Africa Outreach Project Benefit, which she hosted Monday night at the Darby restaurant in New York. Originally, only the two tickets were being auctioned off, until the Oscar-winning actress threw herself in as a bonus to up the ante. Once she volunteered, "the bets got larger and larger," a source told PopEater. "What guy wouldn't want to be sitting courtside next to Charlize?" And it's all for a good cause, of course. Proceeds will go to helping children in Africa who are struggling with HIV / AIDS and other diseases.
Also in attendance at the benefit were stars Jon Hamm, Liv Tyler, and Russell Simmons. Rapper Mos Def performed. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV