Mama June, Sugar Bear Exchange Vows In Backyard Ceremony
June "Mama June" Shannon, mother to the child star of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, exchanged vows in a ceremony with longtime boyfriend Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, although they have yet to confirm if they're officially married or were just recommitting themselves to one another.
The vows were exchanged on Sunday in front of friends and family including, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, Pumpkin, Chickadee and Chubbs. After the ceremony, there was a barbecue in the backyard of their Georgia home for the whole family. June had her sister bake the wedding cake and dedicated most of the budget for the festivities to the barbecue food.
For the wedding outfits, June wore a camouflage gown with hunting-orange accents while Sugar Bear wore matching camo pants and tie, a black shirt and an orange vest. Alana, not to be out done, wore a pick and orange gown just as poofy as her mother's. After the party, June and Sugar Bear rode off into the sunset on a four wheeler sporting a "Just Married" sign in matching camo shirts and khaki shorts.
"The day was very special mostly because my girls were able to take part in it," June told People. "I felt like it was important for them to see this moment and celebrate my love for Sugar Bear." Her advice for her daughters regarding marriage: "Never settle for a man who doesn't treat you right," she says. "If a guy doesn't love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea."
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo returns to TLC on July 17.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango