Mama June Shannon, 'Honey Boo Boo' Star, Loses 100+ Lbs.
"Mama" June Shannon of the TLC hit reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo lost more than 100 pounds despite never working out at the gym.
"I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," June told TMZ. "[B]ut with the show I've been more active."
At the time filming began for Here Comes Honey Boo back in 2011, June reportedly weighed 365 pounds. Now she says she weighs in at 263 pounds. June may not be hitting the treadmill, but considering the amount of energy she has to exert to keep up with her daughters, in particular Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, as well as what it takes to maintain her hectic extreme couponing, it's no wonder she chalks up the weight loss to a more active lifestyle.
Of course, the couponing also serves as a way for Mama June to help her family save money. In addition to finding sweet deals, she estimates she spends just $80 a week feeding her family.
Check out the slimmed down Mama June and co. in the family’s Christmas special, A Very Boo Christmas, Sunday on TLC at 8 p.m. EST.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV