Madonna's Ex-Manager Found Dead
Caresse Henry, former manager of Madonna, Jessica Simpson, and Ricky Martin, among others, was found dead at her Irvine, Calif., home last week of what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot woud. Henry, who was 44 at the time of her death, managed music icon Madonna for 14 years, from the mid-90s to mid-2000s.
Despite suicide speculations, her Madge's publicist released a statement saying, "Despite rumors to the contrary, the cause of death has not been determined and is currently under investigation." Henry also worked as a personal assistant for the pop star and was credited as artistic manager and producer on the TV special Madonna: Drowned World Tour 2001. Rumor has it the two split in 2004 because of the singer's belief in Kaballah. A funeral will be held in Westwood on Friday. –MEGHAN GROSSO & KRIS ALCANTARA
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV