Madonna: Malawi Found Me
Madonna is speaking out about her connection to the African nation of Malawi, where she has adopted two of her kids from. “People always ask me why I chose Malawi and I tell them I didn’t, it chose me,” Madonna tells CNN. The singer, who was accused of using her fame to ‘buy’ the adoptions, says she might do it again. “I would love to take them all home if I could,” she says.
Madonna’s latest project in Malawi is building a $15 million boarding school for girls, which is due to be finished in 2012. –Mandy Cohen
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'