Madonna Buys $40 Mil Manhattan Mansion
Madonna, 50, has bought a four-story, Georgian-style townhouse in Manhattan's Upper East Side for $40 million. The mansion, with 13 bedrooms and 14 baths, has a two-car garage, a 3,000-square-foot garden, a wine cellar, nine fireplaces and an elevator. The singer plans extensive renovations and a security upgrade for the home in a very untrendy part of the city.
Madonna has three children – Lourdes, 12, Rocco, 8, and David Banda, 3, whom she adopted from Malawi in 2006. She tried not adopt Mery James, 4, from Malawi earlier this month, but a judge in the African nation rejected her petition. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV