Madonna And Lourdes Partner On Fashion Line
Madonna has been a style icon since her debut in the 80s, so it would only be fitting that she would join the ranks of Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani in designing her own clothing. But as always, Madonna has given us a little twist, producing the line, appropriately called Material Girl, with her thirteen-year-old daughter, Lourdes "Lola" Leon.
The two have admittedly similar styles – Madonna told Access Hollywood that her Lola constantly steals her clothing when she's not looking. The first sketches from the line, which were released Thursday, hark back to a vintage Madonna, compete with chunky accessories, mini-dresses and structured jackets. Material Girl will be launched exclusively with Macy's and is set to be in stock in time for back to school shopping with a price point of $12 to $40. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV