Madonna And Brahim Zaibat Vacation In Remote French Village
Sometimes you just need to get away. Madonna, 53, and her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, 24, are vacationing in the unlikely village of Guéthary, located on the Atlantic coast of France. The pair have reportedly been enjoying the quiet since Tuesday in the small town, which has a population of barely 1,600.
No place is too remote for the paparazzi, though. Madonna and Zaibat were photographed wearing matching exercise gear and riding their mountain bikes. Later, they joined Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon, 14, at the beach.
"Everyone in town is asking themselves: 'Why?'" a spokesperson in the local tourist office told People. "We have three hotels, six small restaurants and no nightclub," he says. "We're known for our three surfing beaches, but besides from that there's nothing. Only reason she would come here for ... is ... is the quiet." Local sources also said the pop star and her younger beau plan to stay for two weeks.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench