Madonna And Brahim Zaibat Vacation In Remote French Village
Sometimes you just need to get away. Madonna, 53, and her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, 24, are vacationing in the unlikely village of Guéthary, located on the Atlantic coast of France. The pair have reportedly been enjoying the quiet since Tuesday in the small town, which has a population of barely 1,600.
No place is too remote for the paparazzi, though. Madonna and Zaibat were photographed wearing matching exercise gear and riding their mountain bikes. Later, they joined Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon, 14, at the beach.
"Everyone in town is asking themselves: 'Why?'" a spokesperson in the local tourist office told People. "We have three hotels, six small restaurants and no nightclub," he says. "We're known for our three surfing beaches, but besides from that there's nothing. Only reason she would come here for ... is ... is the quiet." Local sources also said the pop star and her younger beau plan to stay for two weeks.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango