Madonna And Brahim Zaibat Vacation In Remote French Village
Sometimes you just need to get away. Madonna, 53, and her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, 24, are vacationing in the unlikely village of Guéthary, located on the Atlantic coast of France. The pair have reportedly been enjoying the quiet since Tuesday in the small town, which has a population of barely 1,600.
No place is too remote for the paparazzi, though. Madonna and Zaibat were photographed wearing matching exercise gear and riding their mountain bikes. Later, they joined Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon, 14, at the beach.
"Everyone in town is asking themselves: 'Why?'" a spokesperson in the local tourist office told People. "We have three hotels, six small restaurants and no nightclub," he says. "We're known for our three surfing beaches, but besides from that there's nothing. Only reason she would come here for ... is ... is the quiet." Local sources also said the pop star and her younger beau plan to stay for two weeks.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges