Madonna And Brahim Zaibat Vacation In Remote French Village
Sometimes you just need to get away. Madonna, 53, and her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, 24, are vacationing in the unlikely village of Guéthary, located on the Atlantic coast of France. The pair have reportedly been enjoying the quiet since Tuesday in the small town, which has a population of barely 1,600.
No place is too remote for the paparazzi, though. Madonna and Zaibat were photographed wearing matching exercise gear and riding their mountain bikes. Later, they joined Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon, 14, at the beach.
"Everyone in town is asking themselves: 'Why?'" a spokesperson in the local tourist office told People. "We have three hotels, six small restaurants and no nightclub," he says. "We're known for our three surfing beaches, but besides from that there's nothing. Only reason she would come here for ... is ... is the quiet." Local sources also said the pop star and her younger beau plan to stay for two weeks.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen