Mad Men's January Jones Is Expecting First Child
January Jones, 33, best known for her role as Betty Draper on AMC’s Mad Men, has announced that she is expecting her first child this fall. The actress is currently unattached and has kept silent on who the father of her child is. “She’s really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom,” her rep told People.
Last year, Jones had been linked to Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis. The couple had been on-again, off-again since July but the long distance – she’s in L.A., he’s in New York – made the relationship tough. They mutually decided to end it in January.
Jones had been nominated for both a Golden Globe award and an Emmy award for her work on Mad Men. She previously starred in Unknown with Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger and will be featured in the June superhero film X-Men: First Class.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV