Macaulay Culkin Is Perfectly Fine, Rep Says
Despite a photo presented on Entertainment Tonight depicting Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, 31, as "extremely thin and scruffy," reps for the actor deny that he has any health issues.
“Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health,” Culkin's publicist told Gossip Cop on Friday. “For Entertainment Tonight — or any other media — to speculate or suggest otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive.”
Speculation about Culkin's state of health was fueled by the former child actor's rocky biography. After starring in two of the highest-grossing films of the 90's, he "divorced" his parents and married his childhood sweetheart, Rachel Miner, at the age of 18. The marriage ended in divorce four years later, and afterwards he dated Black Swan actress Mila Kunis from 2002 to 2011.
Arrests from drug possession in 2004 resulted in three suspended prison sentences and a stint in rehab, and in 2005 he testified at Michael Jackson's molestation trial that he was not inappropriately touched when he slept in Jackson's bedroom. Culkin's sister, Dakota, was hit by a car and killed in 2008.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen