Macaulay Culkin Is Perfectly Fine, Rep Says
Despite a photo presented on Entertainment Tonight depicting Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, 31, as "extremely thin and scruffy," reps for the actor deny that he has any health issues.
“Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health,” Culkin's publicist told Gossip Cop on Friday. “For Entertainment Tonight — or any other media — to speculate or suggest otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive.”
Speculation about Culkin's state of health was fueled by the former child actor's rocky biography. After starring in two of the highest-grossing films of the 90's, he "divorced" his parents and married his childhood sweetheart, Rachel Miner, at the age of 18. The marriage ended in divorce four years later, and afterwards he dated Black Swan actress Mila Kunis from 2002 to 2011.
Arrests from drug possession in 2004 resulted in three suspended prison sentences and a stint in rehab, and in 2005 he testified at Michael Jackson's molestation trial that he was not inappropriately touched when he slept in Jackson's bedroom. Culkin's sister, Dakota, was hit by a car and killed in 2008.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango