Macaulay Culkin Is Perfectly Fine, Rep Says
Despite a photo presented on Entertainment Tonight depicting Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, 31, as "extremely thin and scruffy," reps for the actor deny that he has any health issues.
“Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health,” Culkin's publicist told Gossip Cop on Friday. “For Entertainment Tonight — or any other media — to speculate or suggest otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive.”
Speculation about Culkin's state of health was fueled by the former child actor's rocky biography. After starring in two of the highest-grossing films of the 90's, he "divorced" his parents and married his childhood sweetheart, Rachel Miner, at the age of 18. The marriage ended in divorce four years later, and afterwards he dated Black Swan actress Mila Kunis from 2002 to 2011.
Arrests from drug possession in 2004 resulted in three suspended prison sentences and a stint in rehab, and in 2005 he testified at Michael Jackson's molestation trial that he was not inappropriately touched when he slept in Jackson's bedroom. Culkin's sister, Dakota, was hit by a car and killed in 2008.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV