Macaulay Culkin Is Perfectly Fine, Rep Says
Despite a photo presented on Entertainment Tonight depicting Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, 31, as "extremely thin and scruffy," reps for the actor deny that he has any health issues.
“Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health,” Culkin's publicist told Gossip Cop on Friday. “For Entertainment Tonight — or any other media — to speculate or suggest otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive.”
Speculation about Culkin's state of health was fueled by the former child actor's rocky biography. After starring in two of the highest-grossing films of the 90's, he "divorced" his parents and married his childhood sweetheart, Rachel Miner, at the age of 18. The marriage ended in divorce four years later, and afterwards he dated Black Swan actress Mila Kunis from 2002 to 2011.
Arrests from drug possession in 2004 resulted in three suspended prison sentences and a stint in rehab, and in 2005 he testified at Michael Jackson's molestation trial that he was not inappropriately touched when he slept in Jackson's bedroom. Culkin's sister, Dakota, was hit by a car and killed in 2008.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone