The Little Couple’s Jennifer Arnold And Bill Klein Adopting Second Child
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein, stars of TLC’s reality show The Little Couple, have announced that they are adopting a second child. The couple, unable to conceive due to various medical complications, recently adopted a 3-year-old son, William, from China. Now, they will welcome a 19-month-old baby girl, Zoey, from India, according to People.
Both Arnold and Klein have a form of dwarfism called skeletal dysplasia, and the couple has been on television since 2009. They have been trying to have children for a few years, a struggle that was documented on their show. Adoption has always been something Arnold wanted to do.
“My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, ‘Oh, I’d love to adopt a child who is another little person,’” Arnold told People.
Viewers get to watch as the new parents adapt to their new family when the The Little Couple airs Tuesdays on TLC at 10/9c.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango