The Little Couple’s Jennifer Arnold And Bill Klein Adopting Second Child
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein, stars of TLC’s reality show The Little Couple, have announced that they are adopting a second child. The couple, unable to conceive due to various medical complications, recently adopted a 3-year-old son, William, from China. Now, they will welcome a 19-month-old baby girl, Zoey, from India, according to People.
Both Arnold and Klein have a form of dwarfism called skeletal dysplasia, and the couple has been on television since 2009. They have been trying to have children for a few years, a struggle that was documented on their show. Adoption has always been something Arnold wanted to do.
“My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, ‘Oh, I’d love to adopt a child who is another little person,’” Arnold told People.
Viewers get to watch as the new parents adapt to their new family when the The Little Couple airs Tuesdays on TLC at 10/9c.
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone