The Little Couple’s Jennifer Arnold And Bill Klein Adopting Second Child
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein, stars of TLC’s reality show The Little Couple, have announced that they are adopting a second child. The couple, unable to conceive due to various medical complications, recently adopted a 3-year-old son, William, from China. Now, they will welcome a 19-month-old baby girl, Zoey, from India, according to People.
Both Arnold and Klein have a form of dwarfism called skeletal dysplasia, and the couple has been on television since 2009. They have been trying to have children for a few years, a struggle that was documented on their show. Adoption has always been something Arnold wanted to do.
“My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, ‘Oh, I’d love to adopt a child who is another little person,’” Arnold told People.
Viewers get to watch as the new parents adapt to their new family when the The Little Couple airs Tuesdays on TLC at 10/9c.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges