The Little Couple’s Jennifer Arnold And Bill Klein Adopting Second Child
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein, stars of TLC’s reality show The Little Couple, have announced that they are adopting a second child. The couple, unable to conceive due to various medical complications, recently adopted a 3-year-old son, William, from China. Now, they will welcome a 19-month-old baby girl, Zoey, from India, according to People.
Both Arnold and Klein have a form of dwarfism called skeletal dysplasia, and the couple has been on television since 2009. They have been trying to have children for a few years, a struggle that was documented on their show. Adoption has always been something Arnold wanted to do.
“My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, ‘Oh, I’d love to adopt a child who is another little person,’” Arnold told People.
Viewers get to watch as the new parents adapt to their new family when the The Little Couple airs Tuesdays on TLC at 10/9c.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Dean McDermott Calls Emily Goodhand 'A Warm Body' In Marriage Counseling Session With Tori Spelling
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum