‘Glee’ Spoilers: Merdith Baxter, Patty Duke To Play Lesbian Couple
Meredith Baxter and Patty Duke will be joining the Glee cast as a lesbian couple for the show’s upcoming season finale.
Baxter and Duke’s characters will serve as mentors to Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss), who have yet to reconcile since their split after Blaine cheated. Blaine will meet Duke’s character while out shopping for an engagement ring for Kurt, according to E! News.
Apparently this won’t be Baxter and Duke’s only appearance on Glee. The legendary actresses are set to return to the musical dramedy in the show’s fifth season, which Fox has yet to officially announce.
Baxter is best known for playing Elyse Keaton in the 80s sitcom Family Ties. Duke earned an Academy Award in 1963 for playing Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker and went on to have an illustrious career as a TV actress.
Glee airs Thursday on Fox at 9/8c.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes